My 23rd Birthday has come around so quickly.
I thought I’d share with you some things I’ve learned in my 23 years of life.
1. Pay attention to your thoughts. What you’re thinking is what you’re attracting.
2. Take the chance. You never know where it might take you.
3. All it takes is 30 seconds of insane courage to change your life.
4. It’s important to know who you are, and what you stand for.
5. Life is fragile. Show the people you love, how much you love them. Show them often.
6. You can never say “I love you” too many times.
7. Your feelings are always valid.
8. You time is too valuable to give to people who bring you down.
9. Do what you love, do it often, and do it unapologietically.
10. Motivated people fuel motivation within yourself.
11. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you.
12. Surround yourself with positive people. Positivity breeds kindness.
13. Be kind.
14. If it makes you nervous, it’s probably worth it.
15. It’s okay to make mistakes.
16. It’s better to have failed, than to have never tried.
17. We are only confined to the boundaries that we create ourselves.
18. The best things in life are not things.
19. Take time to appreciate the small moments, they become the fondest memories.
20. Don’t hate the bad days, they make you appreciate the good ones.
21. If they caused you pain, they must have pain inside. Wish them healing, it is what they need.
22. A small change can make a huge difference.
23. Know exactly what you want, and don’t stop until you get it.